VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – October 10, 2018 (PRNewswire) – Next Green Wave Holdings Inc. (CSE : NGW) (“Next Green Wave” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce that it has been approved for trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) at the opening of the market on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 under the stock symbol “NGW”.
For information on Next Green Wave please visit www.nextgreenwave.com. For copies of news releases and all company materials please refer to SEDAR (www.sedar.com). For all investor relations information, please refer to www.nextgreenwave.com/investors or contact [email protected] or +1 778-589-5054.
- Fully licensed “seed-sale model” to produce and distribute cannabis products for both medicinal and recreational use in the State of California;
- 15 acres of approved cannabis zoned land with capacity to grow up to 350,000 sqft of premium quality product;
- First major facility of 35,000 sqft becomes fully operational in late Q4 with expected revenues in early Q1;
- Led by six-time award-winning cannabis cup winner and industry veteran Mike Jennings, an Industry innovator specializing in premium cannabis products;
- Raised over CAD $21M used to acquire, design and build state-of-the-art facilities as well as accelerate the seed-sale model in California;
Leigh Hughes, Executive Chairman of Next Green Wave, stated: “We are excited to bring this unique opportunity to our investors who have recognized the upside of investing in Next Green Wave which is breaking into the very large and highly lucrative Californian market. State of California, where recreational cannabis was legalized just this year, is the largest cannabis market in the world and is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years. We are bringing decades of California cannabis experience, the world-class nursery and cultivation skills of our CEO Mike Jennings and a vertically integrated premium operation which positions Next Green Wave to become a key producer in this market. We look forward to sharing more exciting and ground-breaking news to the industry in the coming months.”